AutoAuthority.com has committed to delivering a consistently outstanding customer experience. All of our items are brand new and 100% authentic. Our merchandise is direct from the brands or their authorized distributors.
- We have a commitment to outstanding customer service and support.
- AutoAuthority.com receives ongoing product and sales training, ensuring that your purchasing experience is consistently outstanding.
- AutoAuthority.com only sells factory-fresh products with original, unaltered packaging.
You may email or call us Monday through Friday 10am to 4pm ET : Our direct customer service email is: help@AutoAuthority.com or by telephone: 561.501.3739
RECON 264207WA 3057/3157/3357/4057/4157 Amber-White Bulb LED.
- These bulbs are sold individually which means only 1 bulb comes in each package
- This new dual color LED bulb (part # 264207WA AND 264220WA) DOES NOT work correctly in the new 2011+ Ford SUPERDUTY.
13 LED's RECON's New LED Bulbs Feature extremely low power consumption, have built-in current limiting resistors, generate practically no heat, and boast a longer life expectancy than any other automotive LED bulb currently available. RECON LED bulbs have an average life expectancy of up to 80,000 hours. LED bulbs may cause some newer vehicles to indicate a bulb is burnt out (because of their low power consumption). Some cars indicate this by increasing the flash rate of the turn signals, some turn on a bad bulb indicator. This can be remedied with our Load Resistors wired across the turn signal bulbs to simulate a filament bulb load.